For the salad:
- Sliced apples
- Deli sliced turkey, rolled and cut into pieces
- Dried cranberries
- Butternut squash, roasted and cut into small cubes
- Cheddar cheese crumbles (optional)
For the dressing:
(makes about 1 cup/4 servings)
- 2 ounces/2 pumps Mountain Cider Co spiced cider concentrate
- 1 ounce apple cider vinegar
- 4 ounces olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Prepare the salad with a base of spinach and topping with the remaining ingredients to your liking. Adjust the amount of ingredients depending on the number of servings you wish to make.
For the dressing, combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Alternatively, combine the ingredients in a small jar and shake until combined. Store any unused dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.